TYPES OF MINI GOLF
Indoor mini golf
- These are indoor structures constructed inside various commercial & retail complexes, hotels and even houses.
- It is unaffected by the outside weather condition, hence it can be operational throughout the year.
- It is usually made of felt carpets or artificial turfs on high quality wooden frames.
- Space required by an average Indoor mini golf Course can range from 1000 sq. ft. to 5000 sq. ft.
- It costs between Rs. 5 to 10 Lacs.
- It takes 1-2 months to construct.
Outdoor mini golf
- These are the most common type of Mini Golf Courses in the world.
- They are usually made of fiber cement, concrete or same as Indoor one on high quality wooden frames with astro-turf.
- Space required by an average outdoor mini golf course can range from 3000 sq. ft. to 10,000 sq. ft.
- It costs between Rs. 10 to 20 Lacs
- It takes 2-3 months to construct.
Adventure / Crazy mini golf
- These types of courses feature the most creative and crazy concepts in Mini Golf design.
- It consists of 9 to18 holes with numerous hazards, obstacles , twists and turns on each hole.
- Each hole can be of any shape and size.
- Space required by an average Adventure Mini Golf Course ranges from 2000 sq. mts. to 5000 sq. mts.
- It costs between Rs. 25 to 50 Lacs.
- It takes around 4 to 6 months to construct.