OUR MINI GOLF PROCESS
planning is the most important thing
mini golf projects!
feasibility | concept | plan | coordinate | construct | install
Mini Golf Course Planning, Construction and Operatio
Mini golf is played on courses consisting of a series of holes (usually a multiple of 9 or 18) similar to its parent, but characterized by their short length (usually within 10 yards from tee to cup), the use of artificial putting surfaces such as carpet, Astroturf and/or concrete, a geometric layout often requiring non-traditional putting lines such as bank shots, and artificial obstacles such as tunnels/tubes, ramps, concrete/metal/fiberglass forms, and moving obstacles such as windmills. Area needs to be developing mini golf around 500 SQM to 2 Acre or would be design as per available land with landscape.
1.Feasibility and Inception: We provides our clients a best possible report to build a mini golf course on particulars site; we start from site visit and data collection like soil & water sample to analyses of physical & chemical properties, adjacent area.
2.Planning and Coordination: Our professional team prepares all required detail for construction of a mini golf course like bill of quantities & proposed estimate, enlisting contracting agencies & suppliers, golf course construction schedule from 0 day –critical project method (CPM) network. We share feasibility reports, budget & locally available material detail with designer to build a sustainable & financially viable golf course and driving range.
3.Construction / Installation:
We offer our clients with high quality project management services which meet requirements and delivered within required timescales and within budget.
- Survey and Stacking of golf boundary or fencing, Site clearance.
- Earth work, Construction of lake, cart path, bridges, refreshment point, fencing.
- Shaping and creation of golf features like greens, bunkers, tees, fairways,
- Installation of irrigation and drainage systems, pump sets and pump houses,
- Formation of soil profile as given specs with best agronomical practices.
- Grassing and planting, Installation of synthetic turf and open to play and Handover to Grow-in Maintenance team.
4.Maintenance and Operation:
We give full support to our clients to operate mini golf with marketing and sales promotion and arrange training to site staff that how to maintain and operate.
We undertake the quality measures at the best as possible:
- Operating the business to the systems required and our quality management system to continually improve effectiveness.
- Enhancing the skills of management and staff through review and actively pursuing an on-going training policy to help achieve targets.
- Promoting the quality management system and to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
© Copyright Planning & Development of Mini Golf in India